"2022 FALL & WINTER PREPAID SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION"
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”) ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
These “Official Rules” of the “2022 FALL & WINTER PREPAID SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION” SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC (the “Promotion”) shall serve to govern a set of eight (8) individual and separate weekly Sweepstakes drawings (each a “Weekly Drawing” and in the plural “Weekly Drawings”) and one separate (1) Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing (the “Grand Prize Drawing”). Weekly Drawings and Grand Prize Drawing may be referred to hereafter individually as a “Drawing” and collectively, as “Drawings”). As detailed below, each Drawing shall have its own Entry Period (defined below), entry requirements, winner determination and prizing (all as detailed below). AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
1. Promotion Period and Entry Periods: Promotion commences at 12:01 AM ET on October 18, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 12, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All Entries (defined below) must be received within the specific Entry Period to be eligible for the specific Drawing. Entries that are not selected as a prize winner in a specific Weekly Drawing DO NOT remain eligible for subsequent Weekly Drawings (if any). All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must, as of October 17, 2022, winner selection and prize awarding be: (i) an existing AT&T PREPAID customer with an account in “good standing” as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion; and (ii) a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien who is physically located within the Eligibility Area who is at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Employees, agents and directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), Wasserman (“Administrator”), West Coast Marketing, a division of The Susquehanna Hat Company (“West Coast Marketing”) and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. Promotion Overview: This Promotion, consisting of the nine (9) separate Sweepstakes Drawings detailed above, has nine (9) separate entry periods as specified below (the “Entry Period(s)”). Each Sweepstakes has its own random drawing. Four (4) potential winners will be selected for each Weekly Drawing and one (1) potential winner selected for the Grand Prize Drawing.
|Entry Period (all times are in "ET")||Draw Date||Sweepstakes|
|10/18/22 (12:01 AM) - 10/24/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 10/25/22||"Sweepstakes No. 1"|
|10/25/22 (12:00 AM) - 10/31/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 11/1/22||"Sweepstakes No. 2"|
|11/1/22 (12:00 AM) - 11/7/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 11/8/22||"Sweepstakes No. 3"|
|11/8/22 (12:00 AM) - 11/14/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 11/15/22||"Sweepstakes No. 4"|
|11/15/22 (12:00 AM) - 11/21/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 11/22/22||"Sweepstakes No. 5"|
|11/22/22 (12:00 AM) - 11/28/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 11/29/22||"Sweepstakes No. 6"|
|11/29/22 (12:00 AM) - 12/5/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 12/6/22||"Sweepstakes No. 7"|
|12/6/22 (12:00 AM) - 12/12/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 12/13/22||"Sweepstakes No. 8"|
|10/18/22 (12:01 AM) - 12/12/22 (11:59 PM)||on/about 12/13/22||"Grand Prize Sweepstakes"|
As stated above, Entries not selected as a prize winner in a specific Weekly Drawing will NOT remain in the pool of Entries for any subsequent Weekly Drawings (if any). Entries submitted for a Weekly Drawing DO NOT become eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing.
4. To Enter: Visit www.attprepaidsweepstakes.com (“Promotion Site”) during a specific Entry Period and: (i) answer the three (3) posted multiple choice questions relating to AT&T PREPAID; and (ii) complete all required fields on the online entry form, indicate if you are entering the applicable Weekly Drawing and/or Grand Prize Drawing (separate selection required for each) and submit as requested and receive one (1) Entry into the applicable Weekly Drawing or the Grand Prize Drawing (as applicable). You do not need to answer the questions correctly to receive an Entry into the Drawings. Only fully completed Entry forms are eligible. Message and data rates may apply if entrant enters a Drawing via mobile device. As detailed herein, entering a Weekly Drawing does not provide an Entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. Entering the Grand Prize Drawing requires a separate entry.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Weekly Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per weekly Entry Period (detailed above) for the Grand Prize Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per household in the Promotion. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry per Weekly Drawing, only the first entry received per Weekly Drawing will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the email account used to participate in a specific Drawing at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address or telephone number during the Promotion Period. The “authorized account subscriber” for Entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All Entries submitted in the Promotion which are in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered eligible “Entries”. All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of becoming a winner in a specific Drawing depends on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the specific Entry Period for the applicable Drawing.
6. Prizes: Weekly Drawing Prizes: The Winners (hereinafter defined) in each Weekly Drawing will each receive: (i) one (1) $50 AT&T refill card (subject to the terms and conditions of the refill card), with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $50, and (ii) a Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro* (subject to manufacturer’s warranty) (ARV $275). The total ARV for each Weekly Drawing Prize is $325. The total ARV for prizing in each separate Weekly Drawing is $1,300.
Grand Prize Drawing Prize: The Winner in the Grand Prize Drawing (hereinafter defined) will receive a JBL Extreme 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker* (specific speaker awarded at Sponsor sole discretion and is subject to manufacturer’s warranty) (ARV $400). Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize as a check in the amount of $400 at its sole discretion.
Weekly Drawing Prizes and the Grand Prize Drawing Prize may be referred to hereafter individually as a “Prize” and collectively, as “Prizes”.
The ARVs specified herein are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Promotion, each Winner (defined below) grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address (city and state), voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Promotion Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be four (4) potential winners selected in each Weekly Drawing from among all of the eligible Entries received for each Weekly Drawing as specified in Section 3 herein by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator or its designee. There will be one (1) potential winner selected in the Grand Prize Drawing from among all eligible Entries received for the Grand Prize Drawing. Administrator or its designee will attempt to contact the potential winners via the email address and/or telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering a Drawing the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining eligible Entries for the applicable Drawing. Unclaimed Prizes may or may not (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be awarded to an alternate,
9. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential winners must each execute and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator or its designee, within two (2) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator (or its designee) or Sponsor, an Eligibility Statement and/or Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) that: (a) releases Promotion Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Promotion, including, but not limited to, participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Promotion Entities the right to use Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Promotion Entities are not responsible if any notification(s) are not received due to the potential winner changing his/her email address without notifying Sponsor and/or Administrator, problematic issues with potential winner’s provided email address or if such notification is directed to the potential winner’s “Spam” or “Junk” folder. Entry into a Drawing constitutes agreement to complete, execute and return such statement or release (as required). If a potential winner does not execute this release (if required) and return it within the time frame specified, the potential winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. When documentation (where required) is properly executed and providing potential winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential winners will each be determined to be an official Promotion winner (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”).
Potential winners may also be required to complete any additional documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or potential winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept a Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential winner. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Promotion, Winners acknowledge that Promotion Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: Prizes will be fulfilled within 6-8 weeks of the completion of the Promotion, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will only be shipped to physical street addresses within the Eligibility Area. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizing, including, without limitation, any activation or service fees or any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizing, are solely Winner’s responsibility. SPECIFIC ITEMS AWARDED AS PRIZING IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR OR ITS DESIGNEE. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator (or its designee) and/or Sponsor.
11. Taxes: The value of Prizes awarded are taxable to Winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of a Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the applicable Winner’s responsibility.
12. General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion or part thereof cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, pandemic, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason Promotion or part thereof is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion or any part of the Promotion. If Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the final Sweepstakes Weekly Drawing (and Grand Prize Drawing), notice will be posted on www.attprepaidsweepstakes.com if time permits and the applicable Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify Entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the Entries in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion-related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing Entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any Entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted and any Entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion or part thereof; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF A SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST PROMOTION ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING A SWEEPSTAKES WITHIN THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROMOTION SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION OR PART THEREOF MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available after 1/20/23), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2022 FALL & WINTER PREPAID SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION” (please specify Official Winners List or Official Rules), 22287 Mulholland Hwy., #396, Calabasas, CA 91302. Residents of Vermont with a return address in Vermont may omit the return postage on their Official Rules request. Official Rules are also available at Promotion Site during the Promotion.
14. Sponsored by:This Promotion is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
15. Administered by:This Promotion is administered by Wasserman, 10900 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024.
* Other names and brands remain the property of others.